Tradeshow Marketing Assistant (part time)
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title : Tradeshow Marketing Assistant (part time)
Location : Fort Washington, Pennsylvania – 19034
Duration : 10+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person coming in this role will be responsible for contracting events and managing costs of events to budget, payments/check requests (P-Card processing), confirmation of attendance, delivery of assets, and approval of invoices / purchase orders.
- Should be able to present ingenious themes for shows, remembrance media and collateral to meet show objectives.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing social media support around tradeshow to create interest and buzz around attendance and use SalesForce.con to manage events.
- Strategy and management of pre- and post-show marketing activities including social media, mail, email, and collateral material and subsequent sales to report ROI for attendance.
- Create and constantly improve innovative, high-level enterprise marketing material in electronic, online and offline formats tailored to each segment for an event.
- Responsible for managing Pick & Pack vendor, Atlantic Exhibits or Grapevine making all decisions around the logistics of an event.
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
- Should have excellent presentation skills, organization skills and understanding of social media.
- Must have experience with tradeshows and event organization.
- Should have a bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Good to have CTMS certification.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- ExhibitForce is a good to have.
- Requires 3 days/week – 24 hours.
- Preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but not mandatory.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926
Cindy : firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9927