Training Instructional Designer
Washington, District Of Columbia, US Washington, DC 20005
Job Title: Training Instructional Designer
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Looking for instructional designer and Training Development
- Someone who developed elearning material, did voice over recording for the training is must.
- Experience with using a rapid delivery tool such as Articulate or Camtasia
- Supporting WEB-BASED training
- Creating Job Aids
- Experience with Enterprise 1 and Project Server
- Should also provide end-user support
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities