Training and Development Specialist - Mid
San Mateo San Mateo, CA 94404
Job Title: Training & Development Specialist - Mid
Location: San Mateo, CA - 94404
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client creates products that bring joy to tens of millions of people around the world every day. They bring together game developers, software engineers, data analysts, content creators, network services, cyber security, operations, business administration and cross-functional professionals – working as a team to create incredible experiences on a global stage.
As a member of the Clients Learning & Development team, the Learning Management Systems Administrator will implement and maintain all aspects of the clients learning portal, which provides access to in-person and online learning content to all client employees. The role, working with other client departments, will maintain all content, technical and delivery aspects of the portal. It will successfully respond to user inquiries, provide system help and participate in designing feature development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support client L&D learning platform(s) by providing functional and technical system support including super user system administration, process implementation, troubleshooting, reference guide creation, system training and data reporting.
- Implement and maintain roles, securities, and permissions within the LMS.
- Interact with third party vendors as needed regarding LMS system implementation, maintenance and enhancement recommendations.
- Partner with HRIS to maintain the LMS system, diagnose issues, implement new releases, and ensure continuous operations.
- Provide assistance to the users and desktop support department in responding to LMS user issues.
- Vendor management- manage partnerships with content provides for the LMS & assist with contract renewal process.
- Manage implementation of LMS user interface and content localizations.
- Coordinate with other areas of the L&D group to ensure the LMS supports new content development initiatives.
- Conduct needs assessments with all levels in the organization to identify the most effective e-learning solutions to address performance, knowledge and skill gaps and areas of opportunity.
- Develop project plans and manage projects on schedule to insure on-time delivery.
- Select and train other client LMS administrators and users who perform administrative functions within the portal.
- Meet established internal Service Level Agreements.
- Handle design, creation, regular running and auditing of reports.
- Develop vendor & LMS reports and develop and manage dashboards for e-learning and workshops.
- BA/BS degree
- Three to five years of experience managing an LMS
- Demonstrated experience participating and rolling out a new LMS in a mid-sized company
- Understanding of fundamental database principles/concepts
- Experience Curating eLearning resources based on provided criteria
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in project management with a track record of on-time delivery of multi-stream projects
- Committed to quality
- Attentive to details
- Enthusiastic to collaborate
- Curious about all aspects of the LMS and its relationship to client employees
- Passionate about the best possible learning experience for our employees
- Resourceful when diagnosing and solving complex problems
- Enthusiastic about providing the highest level of customer service
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ahmed @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-903-5213