New York City New York, NY 11368
Job Title: Transition Leader
Location: New York City, NY - 11368
Duration: Permanent Position
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Vision and design end to end programme service delivery road map for complex transformational outsourcing engagements. enabling implementation of Client s capabilities to deliver the solution and client business case
- Lead cross-functional (operations, transition, process transformation, business process management, RPA and solution development) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
- Conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions. Be the single point of contact within Client for project related issues. Ensure projects are monitored and reported against customer expectations, timelines, financial and quality targets
- Monitor pre-implementation phase and to take appropriate actions to meet the timeline and business case expectations.
- Be Clients respondent for change management during the lifecycle of the project or to support another project manager in that role.
- Be the prime customer interface and customer champion during the lifetime of the project or support another Project Manager in that role
- Proficient to effectively lead Integrated Complex programmes including RPA & Transformation projects (across industries with span of 500+ HC and/or a Deal size of $ 50M+ and above
- Experienced in developing and managing performance measurement tools such as balanced scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports or operational performance dashboard
- Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
- Represents Clientand Transition in client presentations, orals and client visits to Client facilities as required
- Actively create domain-led process framework and define best in class operational parameters. Engage with operations team to implement the framework.
- Deep domain expertise in Technology / tech support non-voice operation.
- Excellent inter personal and people management skills, with an ability to lead the team from the front; should have transitioned large and complex programs
- Good Analytical Skills; Expertise in excel and other reporting tools.
- Excellent Communications skills, both verbal and Non-Verbal
- Six Sigma Certification
- PMP certification
- Bachelor’s Degree from Reputed University; MBA
- Minimum 15 - 20 years of experience in Transitions – as detailed above
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127