UCC Solutions Architect
Fort Mill Fort Mill, SC 29715
Job Title: UCC Solutions Architect
Location: Fort Mill, SC - 29715
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a Collaboration & Unified Communication strategy to transform a traditional telephony environment into a 'as-a-service' (UCaaS) platform.
- Monitor quality and feature use to drive architectural/technical service improvements.
- Deploy collaboration technology in a heterogeneous client environment.
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation.
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects.
- Maintain business relationships with service providers and equipment vendors.
- Lead technical and contract discussions with service providers to negotiate feature offering.
- 5+ years' experience with Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) providers in a global environment - hybrid or full cloud deployments.
- Expertise in Consulting, Designing and Implementation of UCCE, CVP, UCCX with CUCM
- Hands-on experience with at least one migration from an on-premises telephony environment to a UCaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), SPARK, and WebEx services.
- Advanced knowledge of VoIP: SIP / OPUS / SCCP
- Deep understanding of SIP call flows, including packet capture analysis, ladder diagrams, and codec negotiation
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE Collaboration certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) \ Cisco HCS for CC experience is a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com ; Direct: 678-250-9919