Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV 89118
Job Title: UDC
Location: Las Vegas NV, 89118
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- This position completes design work of a straight forward and standardized nature and identifies project specific needs and expectations for electric utility reliability improvements.
- Responsible for the preparation of new improvement designs, work orders and cost estimates for maintenance construction.
- This position may be the central point of contact for external customers, contractors, engineering firms, local agencies, utilities and governmental entities.
- Designs and/or coordinates simple to more complex electric utility improvements.
- Focuses on the identification of needs regarding project specific electric utility design requirements, standards, policies and establishes project specific business relationships with contractors and internal personnel to ensure commitments are delivered.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If interested, please contact
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-807-6201