UX Designer-Web Application
San Jose San Jose, CA 95103
Job Title: UX Designer-Web Application
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Drive user-centered designs; translate user and business needs and technical capabilities into dynamic and innovative products that provide the best possible user experience using Design thinking methodology.
- Develop workflows, user task analysis, personas, interaction flows, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high fidelity prototypes.
- Participate in user research through every stage of the product lifecycle; providing input to usability studies, analyzing research reports, conducting heuristic evaluations and performing low fidelity coffee shop usability tests.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and design processes and ensure that they are fully integrated into the customer-centered product development lifecycle.
- Document user needs, skills, and task scenarios as well as define the user interaction model and work-flows
- Help drive product direction based on field research and functional requirements
- Generate UI mockups including wire-frames and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Generate User Interface Specifications
- Work with usability research to design and conduct usability test studies.
- Work closely with IT engineers to deliver the final product
- Help develop and apply creative new UE concepts to products
- 5-7 years of experience working in interaction design, UI design for enterprise products.
- 5 years of Web-based software-user interfaces
- Adobe Creative Suite (Axure, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks)
- HTML, CSS is a plus
- Able to articulate design concepts and prototypes, with the ability to define your "vision" for the project in a variety of ways - written, visually and verbally.
- Prior experience in networking domain producing designs that scale across multiple platforms for Enterprise and Service provider class applications and services is a definite plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities