UX Designer and Researcher
San Jose, California, US - 94088 San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: UX Designer and Researcher
Location: San Jose, California, US - 94088
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Mandatory: Prior Google UX Experience
- 8 to10 years of experience in UX Design and Research
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams throughout the design process by creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e. Android and iOS).
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sandeep Singh