UX/UI Designer - end-to-end Design
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title: UX/UI Designer - end-to-end Design
Location: Chicago, Illinois - 60601
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Create design standards, technology and artifacts across the user experience process by conducting researches, refine wireframes, and visual designs.
- Ensure the strategy and design is iteratively tested with end users.
- Collaborate with design leads to ensure the design solutions map to a larger strategy while working in a fast paced agile environment.
- Advocate for user-centered, simple, modern design and track the metrics and reports.
- Research to derive insights, craft personas, and map client or user journeys across product portfolio.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure designs, functional specifications, visual designs, prototypes and screen flows are feasible to implement.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions.
- Create ecosystems, service maps, concepts sketches, storyboards for a desirable and efficient experience across all channels.
- Assist with UX-related improvement suggestions and execute through structured improvement initiatives.
- Experience in workflows and in UX and UI Design (rapid prototyping, usability testing, visual design).
- Should have data visualization skills, including but not limited to use of a diverse set of software (Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch, rapid prototyping and others) are required.
- Knowledge in conducting user and client research by producing high quality creative output under quick and strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of designs’ choice to clients and users.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally : firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577