Underwriter - Credit Analyzer
Bridgeport Bridgeport, CT 06604
Job Title: Underwriter – Credit Analyzer
Location: Bridgeport, CT 06604
Job Type: 6 Months (higher possibility of extension)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for preparing renewal rate calculations for uncomplicated cases, preparing financial settlements and calculating rate increments and decrements for benefit alternatives.
- Responsible for calculating stop loss premium rates and resolving all customer inquiries.
- Should underwrite consumer credit card applications, credit line reviews and overdraft exceptions resulting in an approval or a decline while adhering to internal and regulatory policy and meeting productivity requirements and service level objectives.
- Responsible for analyzing credit and application data to make sound lending decisions.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience with 2 years related experience.
- Should have CPCU, CLU, LOMA, HIAA or other insurance related courses.
- Should have strong PC skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: @ email@example.com 678-310-2897
Holly: @ firstname.lastname@example.org 678-487-8579