Underwriting Assistant Â Property and Casualty
Virtual - EST or CST Virtual - EST or CST, PA
Job Title: Underwriting Assistant – Property and Casualty
Location: Virtual - EST or CST
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experienced office worker, preferably with an insurance background, to perform high level policy endorsement processing duties.
- The qualified candidate will support Sales and Underwriting by taking on the full responsibilities of processing and maintaining all Fleet changes for a large Commercial Auto Book of Business.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word) to work in spreadsheets and with insurance premium raters.
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with underwriters, sales reps and clients both verbally and email correspondence.
- Ability to analyze requests received against current fleet schedules and provide accurate updates to underwriter for processing.
- Must be exceptionally organized and able to work with accuracy and speed in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to effectively support Sales staff and manager to deliver superior service to our customers.
- Assist with manage daily phone coverage as needed.
- Insurance knowledge/terminology a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Excel and Word) REQUIRED.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Customer service experience Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent property and casualty knowledge preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sally Parigela