Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37027 Nashville, TN 37027
Job Title: Unified Communication
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37027
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Do you want to redefine the way our Microsoft unified communications (Voice / skype for business) and operates? We’re looking for someone who can help us:
- Provide operational support for Messaging and collaboration services.
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance.
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
- Digitize the entire Voice Recording infrastructure ecosystem
Your Team :
- You’ll be working in the Messaging & Collaboration team in Nashville(USA). Providing 24x5 operational support. Our team is committed to delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your Experience And Skills :
- Extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Skype for Business UC technology & Voice Recording as a service, both server and endpoint.
- Good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video and Skype Mobile.
- Knowledge of any Voice Recording tool and its voice related technology integrated with Skype for Business Servers.
- Knowledge on Mobility services like Blackberry, Good Dynamics, Movius, etc.
- Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of Voicemail platform, its configuration and End User support.
- Knowledge with Vantage, Verba, Nice, CISCO CUCM, AVAYA CM will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Office 365 & Exchange 2016 is a plus.
- Troubleshooting Voice Recording failures and helping with analysis.
- Efficient in Monitoring the Voice Infra and escalating where required and to stay focused on maintaining the stability of the Infra.
- Automation, scripting will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in strong operational governance and delivering a quality operational service to customers
- In a highly regulated environment, you must have good discipline in risk and control in order to lead the team achieving high standard
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
- Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Name: Lina Mitnasala