Irving Irving, TX 75061
Job Title: Unix Engineer
Location: Irving TX - 75061
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Our Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Creating Pool Accounts on every active in scope Linux instance
- Creating one Linux reconcile account on every active in scope Linux instance
- Providing timely troubleshooting assistance when connection to Linux machine becomes an issue
- SUDOers file read-out/analysis and management
- Local account cleanup (script workflow for disable and delete)
- Unix validation post migration
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Velma K @ Velmak@askstaffing.com - 678-310-2893