User Access Administrator II
Denver Denver, CO 80014
Job title: User Access Administrator II
Location: Denver, CO - 80014
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong experience on Active Directory, FIM, MIIS, GalSync, SailPoint, Imprivata etc.
- Exchange. Experience with a variety of Identity Management solutions and processes, IDaaS
- Expert knowledge of multi-factor authentication, PKI, SAML, OAuth, SSO technologies and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Linux authentication including PAM and SSH authentication
- Experience delivering authentication services to cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Ability to script in PowerShell, VBS, Java, and Linux shell
- General understanding of ITIL process, certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years technical experience integrating strong authentication, access management and PKI into clients, infrastructure and applications
- Minimum 5 years IT experience including security vulnerability remediation
- Consistent record of improving the security posture of enterprise systems using strong authentication and credential management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with information technology professionals, senior management, auditors and vendors
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with the ability to break down complex problems into meaningful user stories
- Agile, Lean and Self-Service methodologies
- Proven ability to architect, implement and execute technical solutions
- Superior communication (fluent English written and verbal) skills required
- Strong customer service orientation with a keen sense of urgency and priorities
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills which enable you to juggle several priorities while continuing to meet deadlines
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills; able to develop and maintain effective relationships with peers, executives, customers, and other internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Microsoft Certification in preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Identity, FIM, MIIS & Access Management Technology.
- 5-7 years of experience managing and Supporting IDM and Single Sign on Technologies.
- Strong Windows administration skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy required
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Understands ITSM processes and ITIL framework
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8570