User Access Administrator III
Denver Denver, CO 80014
Job title: User Access Administrator III
Location: Denver, CO -80014
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Detail design for Single Sign-On integration services
- Strong experience on Active Directory, FIM, MIIS, GalSync, SailPoint, Imprivata etc.
- Implement SSO authentication / authorization policies especially using SAML / OAuth / WNA using OAM
- Integration of OIM with multiple source and target systems including SAP Success Factors, Sales Force, Active Directory
- Working on custom connector development, Approval Workflows, Event Handlers, Custom Scheduled Tasks and Reconciliation.
- Develop using OIM REST APIs/Java APIs and assisting business application integration with these APIs
- Customizing (Oracle) SOA composites for IdM workflows
- Work on the automation of builds and Code Deployments into multiple environments.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for all the IAM integration activities.
- Work with the QA Team in creating the system test cases and help perform the system testing.
- Document user guides and functional training materials based on vendor documentation tailored for needs.
- Preferable experience: Cloud based IAM service provider (like Oracle Identity Cloud Services / Okta etc.,) experience is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training..
- Experience with Imprivata, OKTA, FIM/MIM, Oracle Identity, FIM, MIIS or similar such Access Management Technologies.
- 7+ years of experience managing and Supporting Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Must have the ability to lead the team of 5-15 members
- Strong Windows administration skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy required
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Understands ITSM processes and ITIL framework
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu - email@example.com - 678-487-8570