User Experience Researcher
EDEN PRAIRIE Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Job Title: User Experience Researcher
Location: Eden Prairie MN - 55346
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design, conduct, analyze, and report data gathered from qualitative and quantitative research techniques including key-stroke level modeling (KLM), usability testing, contextual inquiry / field studies, surveys, interviews, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, card sorts, ethnography and persona development, and rapid iterative testing within an Agile environment.
- Assist managing the lab schedule and equipment for Optum’s Eden Prairie lab facility.
- Work with product teams to identify and prioritize user research requirements, including timelines, scope, and methodologies
- Collaborate with product teams to remediate issues identified from research
- Advocate for user research principles
- Collaborate with product teams to develop research goals, identify tasks and scenarios, and establish a test environment
- Create and deliver test result reports including statistical analysis
- Establish research and usability metrics strategies for project teams.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent commercial experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a usability practitioner
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience delivering user research, including but not limited to developing user personas, conducting field studies / contextual inquiry, and usability testing
- Experience working on a PC
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405