VBA/SQL Systems Analyst
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: VBA/SQL Systems Analyst
Duration: 12 Months (Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Support with integration of applications across the business and conceive, design, implement structures, programs to business systems software.
- Assists as internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent providing expertise and technical guidance on complex projects.
- Collaborates with customers, business analysts and team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with business, IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Assists in development of new code or reuse of existing code, data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations as required.
- Develop enterprise-level applications, programming, development standards and custom integration solutions.
- Evaluate complex interrelationships in programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Devise new sources of data and develop new approaches and techniques and support application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide guidance to lower level programmers/analysts, coordinate with complex projects or phases of large projects.
- Responsible to determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers and systems users.
- Assists with test design programs, verify logic, perform "debugging," and write the documentation as required.
- Must have bachelor’s in CS, IT with 2-4 years of relevant experience in systems analysis, design and programming
- Experience in object oriented programming, scripting, application system support, writing stored procedures in SQL, ingesting data into queries in Splunk is highly preferred.
- Knowledge on Linux/UNIX, node.js and Powershell is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Sally @ email@example.com - 678-606-9872