Validation Engineer II
Swiftwater Swiftwater, PA 18370
Job Title: Validation Engineer II
Location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
- Responsible for development and execution of improvement projects for Biologics Manufacturing.
- Responsibilities include determining project scope, use of lean/FMEA/statistical and other methods to perform preliminary options analysis, change control development and execution, commissioning and qualification documentation development and execution, validation documentation development and execution, project tracking and completion activities.
- Ability to interact with end users to gather business requirements and information to be translated into project requirements and deliverables.
- Ability to interface between operations and support functions, and is expected to work effectively with partner functions such as Quality and Manufacturing Technology.
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience writing and reviewing documents following Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment Must be Proficient in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel Experience with Microsoft Project, Trackwise and statistical analysis software (SAS, JMP) preferred Biologics or Pharmaceuticals experience preferred
- Technical Degree
- 3-6 years’ experience
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee