Veeva CRM Consultant
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94102
Job Title: Veeva CRM Consutant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work in the Application Support Operations (ASO) team as a hands-on Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault technical support resource
- Provide technical expertise and Support Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault operations
- Resolve technical environment issues
- Provide Build and release management for Veeva CRM
- Provide design/operational documentation updates
- Support fixes related to all interfaces (jobs, dataflows) in Veeva CRM
- Fix integration issues between Veeva CRM and Operational Data Store
- Fix integration issues between Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault
- Hand on experience over Veeva Closed Loop Marketing & Approved Email Functionality
- Build Reports in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault to support Analytics teams and other ad-hoc business requests
- Assist with Data Conversion/clean-up activities
- Work with vendor (i.e. Veeva) for issue resolution
- Work with Creative Agency Vendors for Multimedia/CLM Content related end-to-end solution
- Perform technical impact assessment for Veeva and salesforce version upgrades.
- As required, write and execute test scripts to validate Veeva CRM.
- Work as-needed with Veeva, and other eco-system system managers and technical leads to resolve issues, errors, etc.
- Assist in supporting internal & external audits
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
About ASK : ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-257-2405