Verilog Test engineer
Menlo Park, California, US - 94025 , Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Verilog Test engineer
Location: Menlo Park, California, US - 94025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Development of concepts for the implementation of requirements in the field of embedded software for placement machines and peripheral devices
- Elaboration of the software design for approved features
- Implementation of features
- Integration of the embedded software in the hardware/software environment of themodules
- Conduct of the necessary function tests and software interface-level related module tests
- Support during the hardware-specific module test and integration test
- Coordination of the requirements in cooperation with other groups and departments in Development as well as with the QM, Purchasing, Production, Product Management and Sales departments.
- Creation of the necessary development documents (design documents, test specifications)
- Conduct of sustaining activities on released series products
- Identification/evaluation and possible introduction of new technologies
- UML OOPS
- Microcontroller, Microprocessor
- analogue and digital circuitry
- hardware drivers
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills, result & quality oriented
- Able to work in teams including counterparts in other global locations (Munich and China)
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Able to travel abroad for business trip and able to work in a multicultural environment and with people at all levels.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Able to speak fluent
Chinese would be advantageous (to liaise with Chinese speaking associate).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter:
Name: Jeff Kasula
Phone : 415-200-4127