San Diego, CA, US - 22434 San Diego, CA 22434
Job Title: Vmware NSX
Location: San Diego, CA, US - 22434
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Drives the technical implementation of security tools and capabilities, including requirements, design, risk considerations and physical implementation support.
- Interfaces with client architects and engineers to build, gather feedback, reach consensus, and explain the proposed design to a technical and non-technical audience
- Provide network security, end-point security and firewall security requirements, design, development and implementation capabilities and experience.
- Understand and communicate common practices for various network, end-point and firewall security implementations
- Team with IT stakeholders on key infrastructure and application decisions to facilitate informed decisions that may impact security and the user experience
- Liaises across Technology including infrastructure, applications, development, and data centers. Partners with business stakeholders across all areas of the company
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes while tailoring security related recommendations, strategies, and solution threads
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of security approaches, methods, and tools to support client engagements
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Prior experience writing and interpreting requirements for the implementation of network security and controls, end point security and firewall appliances and systems
- Experience with network design including LAN, WAN and DMZ
- 10+ years of experience in information security, network operations and network design
- Expertise in Networking, specifically VMWare NSX-V, Network virtualization & security
- **VMware NSX Firewall expertise and Palo Alto Firewall expertise**
- **Palo Alto and NSX Integration, NSX micro segmentation and Pushing rules on NSX**
- Strong background with entire VMWare vSphere suite (vSphere 6.5)
- Strong knowledge on vRealize Suite (vrni and loginsight)
Experience On Firewalls:
- Hands on experience over Cisco ACS or ISE
- Should know about ACI and SDWAN technologies. It will be added advantage if working experience.
- CCNA Must and CCNP preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Leah Sunkara