Voice Engineer L3
Irving Irving, TX 75014
Job Title: Voice Engineer L3
Location: Irving, Texas - 75014
Duration: 6 Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Minimum 8 Years 0f VOIP Experience.
- The specialist will be responsible for handling mainly project activities such as Migration from legacy voice system to Cloud PBX, .
- Responsible for the installation, Up gradation, testing and repair of voice communications equipment.
- Performs analysis of software, hardware, and voice systems.
- Reviews proposed design and implements hardware and software installs and upgrades that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Sets up user accounts on company's servers. Serves as the technical liaison with customers.
- Advanced level experience in handling IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
- Expert understanding of the following Cisco ,Avaya, Nortel Phone systems.
- Expertise with Cisco Voice: VOIP Support & Implementation, Call Manager (versions 8.5 11.x),Unity Connection, CUPS (IM&P), SRST, Gateways / Gatekeepers, VG2XX & VG3XX, ATA s, Conferencing, Transcoding,
- Dial Peer configuration, and Digit manipulation and Dial Plan design.
- Expertise with Oracle SBC and Knowledge of SIP deployment.
- Expertise with Voice Protocols and Media: H.323, H.248, SIP, MGCP, SCCP, RTP/RTCP, Voice Codec troubleshooting and design.
- Expertise with Signaling Protocols - ISDN, CAS, Analog, T1/E1 PRI , E&M.
- Working Knowledge of Cloud PBX solutions such as Ring Central
- Working Knowledge of Cloud 9
- Ability to automate the Voice environment , Knowledge on Automation tools like CHEF , Python etc.
- Cisco expertise in network design, operational support, or hands-on implementation and configuration of routers, hubs, switches, Controllers, Access points and cabling in a large enterprise LAN/WAN/WLAN environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco Routers: Design Considerations, Hardware and Architecture issues, QoS implementation, NAT, OSPF, RIP, IS-IS, BGP, HSRP Multicast Routing, IOS, H323 and MGCP gateways, ATM, T1 and Frame Relay configurations, and Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of Cisco Switches: Layer 2 & 3 Switching, Trunking (both 802.1q and ISL), Channeling, HSRP, Native and Hybrid Operating Systems, Gig Stack, Configuring MSFC and RSM.
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer and understand the requirements. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Good leadership skills.
- CCNP Collaboration Certification preferable.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mike Padig @ email@example.com - 678-203-2368