Voice Lead- Avaya
Plano, Texas, US - 75025 Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Voice Lead- Avaya
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design, Implement and support of Oracle/ACME SBC
- Design, implement and support all aspects IP telephony such as Sessions Border controllers, Microsoft Teams, SIP Trunks, Contact center infrastructure, Carrier circuits, analog, digital and IP phone systems etc.
- Telephony platforms such as Cisco: CUCM, CUBE, UCCX
- NICE In-Contact contact center services.
- Call Center solutions: Cisco / NICE
- UC Infrastructure: Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with several of the Telephony/UC products - IOS Voice Gateways, and other technologies (IOS, SIP, H.323, MGCP), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
- Trunking/carriers including ISDN PRI, POTS, SIP, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for the telephony infrastructure.
- Manage TEM and network service providers for TDM and SIP services.
- Work with Customer operations, telephony vendors and carriers to identify and solve problems in the telephony infrastructure areas.
Experience / Educational Requirements / Licenses Or Certifications:
- 10+ years of experience in supporting telephony infrastructure for large enterprises.
Special Skills / Knowledge (Preferred But Not Required):
- Basic understanding of security, networks, DMZ, extranet, and telephony products, practices and tools.
- Understands platforms: desktops, servers and other technology devices which create the physical topology of the network.
- Knowledgeable of physical data communications access into and out of the enterprise such as DS3, T1, VPN and collocation resources
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN products and protocols
- Ability to interact with telephony vendors
- Understanding of financial services operations, especially retail and leasing in the auto finance industry.
- ITIL processes including incident, problem, and release and change management.
- Experience with Help Desks, Operations and system management
- Understands concepts for designing high availability and disaster recoverable solutions.
- Experience in large-scale application or infrastructure design and deployment projects.
- Good communication & client interaction skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Dennis Miller