San Diego, California, US - 98006 San Diego, CA 98006
Job Title: VxInfra
Location: San Diego, California, US - 98006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience with VMware ESXi, ESX 6.x, vCenter 6.x is strongly desired. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration of host systems and virtual machines
- Experience supporting Converged/Hyper Converged products such as VBlock, , VxRack,Dell Management & TOR Switches, vRealize, NSX-V, NSX-T, EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS)
- Experience in performing Pre and post Vblock assessment for RCM upgrade
- Should have Worked with the VCE Technical support team, CISCO TAC, UIM engineering team & VMware Support to fix the unknown bugs, helped them to replicate the issues
- Deep understanding of Vxflex os and Vx Rack infrastructure.
- Strong troubleshooting experience with industry standard x86_X64 server hardware(Dell/HP/CISCO/IBM)
- Experience working with enterprise storage platforms (EMC)
- Experience with Cisco networking, Security strongly and Cisco UCS desired. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration of networks and virtual private networks.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues in Cisco UCS blade server, Adding and removing Vlans in Cisco UCS, Change Service profiles / Change faulty blades, Configure Boot from SAN for B series blade servers, Configuring CIMC for RACK servers, Adding and removing Vlans in Cisco UCS, Change Service profiles / Change faulty blades, Configure Boot from SAN for B series blade servers.
- Perform regular system maintenance, hardware and software upgrades, physical to virtual migrations and performance tuning.
- Experience in setting up VMware infrastructure and integration with converged infrastructure.
- Preferred scripting skills – Power CLI or PowerShell Scripting
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra