WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
Pleasanton Pleasanton, CA 00000
Job Title : WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
Location : Pleasanton , California, US
Job Type : Contract
Duration : TP
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- This PRF is for onsite Windows OS Admin / SCOM / SCCM with Scripting knowledge requirement
- Deep Understanding of Windows Fundamentals and concepts.
- Advanced scripting experience with the PowerShell/other automation tools.
- Experience in resolving complex issues related to Break-fix Performance tuning and deployments.
- Must be able to determine when a server is in a "distressed" state, e.g. network performing badly, short of RAM, overloaded CPU, overloaded I/O subsystem. Understand how to gather more information and recommend a solution.
- Design, configure, deploy, maintain and support Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 with VMware 5.0+
- Member of the systems administration team to harden, patch and vulnerability remediation
- Knowledge in CIS standards, benchmarks and security bulletins.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) & System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 – 1802 experience - Build, Deployment, Patching, Asset management experience, Configuration and management.
- Experience in Azure and Oracle cloud technologies – Design, build and deployment with cloud tools.
- Working knowledge on Active Directory
- Strong general IT and Data Center infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, AD/LDAP, DFS and other core technologies such as NTP, TCP/IP, FCIP, iSCSI, SAN, NAS etc.
- Working knowledge of server hardware from different vendors such as HP, Dell etc.
- Strong understanding of network and server security.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Mukesh Sharma
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 678-785-3381