Allentown, Pennsylvania, US - 18106 PA 18106
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, US - 18106
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
- Daily Work Hours = PART-TIME, AFTERNOONS, Mon-Fri, 20 Hrs/Wk, 3pm -7pm or 330pm-730pm
- Weekend = Not required
- EXTRA hours = candidates should be open to it if needed, up to 40/wk at the most
- 100% onsite work.
- Accurately maintain and document all inventory movements and transactions as required through client inventory ERP system. Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills and experience with spreadsheets, word processing and database.
- Previous employment in a cGMP compliant facility and in a pick & pack operation is preferred along with inventory control or quality control. Knowledgeable in GDP/GMP regulations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee