Plainfield, Indiana, US Plainfield, IN 46168
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Location: Plainfield, Indiana, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months (W2)
- Shift: 1st Sunday to Thursday 40hrs per week
- The Warehouse Generalist Associate is a position stationed at our Plainfield, IN warehouse facility.
- The Generalist assists the warehouse team with all aspects of warehouse paper stock related to order picking, inventory management and loading / unloading. The successful candidate will be able to lift 40 lbs.
- The position will require use of equipment such as lifts, order pickers and electrical pallet jacks. Order picker equipment will lift the associate to inventory locations up to 40 feet in the air.
- All workers will first complete a safety training course on the use of equipment and be observed using equipment for training purposes. All training provided. The worker must be willing to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. OT is available as needed.
- The worker will also assist with deliveries of material between Plainfield and Indianapolis facilities (10 miles apart) and will ride as a passenger only in company box trucks to assist the driver deliver orders to our production location at #2307 Directors Row.
- The position requires standing, walking, lifting and other general physical movements. General computer skills are required: Ability to work a keyboard and mouse along with use of a calculator.
- The worker will take instruction from team coordinators and supervisors and be fully instructed on all warehouse processes.
- Shift: 1st Hours: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Days: Sunday - Thursday 40 hours
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan