Web Developer - SOAP/REST Web Services
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Web Developer - SOAP/REST Web Services
Duration: 6 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- The person in this role would be responsible to review and analyze systems, streamlining processes, use of resources and adjusting designs to maximize reusability and reduce costs across subsystems.
- Provide technology solutions and prototypes to be used as the template for more complicated business/technical requirements.
- Assists with research, diagnose, and develop fixes for defects in existing code and maintenance issues related to current development, testing and production.
- Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, work flow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development/applicable administrative areas, user interfaces for web applications, maintenance, monitoring, and software builds and releases.
- Provide post implementation support, creation of systems enhancements, develop coding to implement project designs for new features, browser-based systems applications.
- Collaborate with the team members and ensures team understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions, organizational standards and applications are delivered according to project timeliness.
- Performs cross-area/application integration and design sessions as subject matter expert on browser based application development.
- Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions.
- Must have Bachelors in Comp Science, BA with 2-4 years for relevant experience in Applications development, Web Developer.
- Should have knowledge on Java EE 1.5+/JSP/JSTL, SQL, Hibernate 3.0+, SOAP/REST Web Services, Spring Framework 3.x, Java Security – Java SE 6+, Eclipse.
- Experience on Unit Testing (TestNG), Formal Agile (w/ SCRUM) is preferred
- Should have strong communicate skills in both - oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577