Windows 10 SCM
Waltham Waltham, MA 02451
Job Title: Windows 10 SCM
Location: Waltham- MA
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in SCCM - WINDOWS 7/10 Desktop – OS Deployment, MDT Image Creation, Testing, Maintenance, Sustain, Decommission.
- Management of SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, SCCM 2016 CB, MDT and other EUS services / infrastructure.
- Experience in software deployment: Creation of Package, Collection, Advertisement, Task Sequence, Search Folder, Update list, Deployment Package (deployment of all user applications to selected or all users as per the need through the following change, release management processes
- Patch management (following CM, RM processes)
- Compliance management (advanced reporting, client/server troubleshooting, improving compliance), health checks, reporting, etc. on a day to day basis.
- Deployment Management, Task sequence creation, and implementation
- MDT Imaging – Creation of New image and maintaining
- MDT: Role creation, Role modification and naming the workstations
- Create Step by Step Operating System Fresh/ Upgrade: Installation Guide
- Provide expertise and guidance to Technology teams in Windows Desktop Build Support activities
- Basic knowledge in AD GPO, VMware server, Infrastructure security
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and VB Scripting
- Experience in Windows OS vulnerability, security assessment, and validation
- Experience OS Image (WIM) customization and SCCM client level troubleshooting
- knowledge in VDI and Thin Client Infrastructure
- Liaise with Vendors for new hardware models build certification
- For Desktop release schedule provide technical expertise for respective stakeholders
- Deliver individual and team Job Objectives, and service improvement initiatives
- Share knowledge with other functional streams and Technology support teams
- Provide technical input during the analysis phase of new projects
- To ensure documentation, guidelines, and procedures are in place and enforced during Build and Package creation.
- To ensure that the technical solutions proposed satisfy both the immediate and long-term needs of the business, and ensure adherence to the Group’s technical and security standards.
- Escalate problems to cross technology teams and desktop functional streams when required
- To maintain an expert knowledge within the team of technology and industry trends in relation to business requirements, and the direction of the Group.
- Goal-oriented individual with good team leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in with IT staffs and users.
- To apply knowledge of ITIL Framework, software packages, and Best Market Practice to ensure that Technology Operations achieve the best possible return for any investment made within the information systems, services, and communications.
- Compliance with all applicable rules and regulations and company and group policies.
- To ensure processes, guidelines and procedures are in place and enforced for quality in installation, running, operating and support of all standard desktops, servers, and email system.
- Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time and upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/Regulation and company and Group policies
- To maintain an expert knowledge within the team of technology and industry trends in relation to business requirements and the direction of the group.
- Work with Platform/CSS/Service Desk support teams to ensure minimal disruption to our users through proactive management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Oswald Smith @ Oswalds@askstaffing.com ; 678-279-8101