Windows 10 Technical
Plano, Texas, US - 75025 Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Windows 10 Technical
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- As a member of the Field Services Organization (FSO), team associate will provides quality
- support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with users, peers and managers. Works in a team environment to ensure the completion of the Windows 10 & PC Refresh rollout project.Deliverables
- Perform Windows image deployment via standard processes utilizing both Microsoft SCCM and
- ImageX products. Install standard software by utilizing install documentation as well as distribution processes. Troubleshoot and resolve any issues in countered during image and migration processes in conjunction with the broader teams.
- Installs new or upgraded hardware/software as assigned via project processes. Coordinates installation with the user and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when moving and repositioning personal computers and ancillary equipment.
- Demonstrate initiative and act independently to resolve problems.
- Assists staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of computers and peripheral within established standards and guidelines
- Performs upgrades as directed to ensure the longevity of equipment
- Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
- Microsoft environment knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Participate in team projects as requested.
- Technical helpdesk / technical call center and/or Deskside services experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Windows Operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- MS Office Suite (2010, O365): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
- Support for laptop and desktops
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what i started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where al information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times Customer Focus
- Use of Laplink PC Mover or similar tool
- 1-2+ years of helpdesk/deskside, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, operating system, software
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach To A Recruiter:
Name: Lina Mitnasala