DOE Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: Windows Administrator
Duration: 6 Months contract + possible extension
Location: Alpharetta GA 30004
About our Client: Our client is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization
- Expertise in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows desktop.
- Responsible for Configuration of DRS, HA, vMotion, storage vMotion, virtual networking, cloning, deploying VM's.
- Hyper-V cluster environment experience desired.
- Experience on VMware ESXi 5.X, 4.X, and VMware vSphere.
- Perform patching and hardening Win2000/Win2003/2008 servers using Windows Update and also by using the staged patches.
- Experience in EMC SAN LUN creation, LUN masking, Raw Disk Mapping and Storage pools.
- Responsible for Installing, managing and administering Windows 2012 and 2008 based Domain controllers, Backup / Additional Domain Controller
- Experience with Linux Servers and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Track, and document the customer service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Expertise in enterprise backup systems and disaster recovery operations; familiarity with SAN technologies; understanding of vSphere implementation with shared storage
- Troubleshoot operating system and software infrastructure issues on Domain Controllers, Member Servers, Server Clusters, and Virtual Machine Farms.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Abby @ firstname.lastname@example.org – 678 257 2403