Windows And Vmware
Newark Newark, CA 94560
Job Title: Windows & Vmware
Location: Newark, California, US - 94560
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more
Windows And VMWare With NSX Skills -L3:
- Handling/ Setting/Configuring Windows 2003/2008/2012 R2 Servers.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers, DNS, IIS, FTP.
- Good knowledge in File/ Print Server and AD DFS.
- Good knowledge in Windows Clustering and troubleshooting skillset.
- Bug Checking (Dump Analysis), Registry Editor, Performance Monitor and Remote access tools.
- Knowledge about windows commands for AD and OS level
- Good knowledge in WSUS 3.0 and basic administration knowledge in SCCM.
- Good Understanding of virtualization technology.
- Experience on VMware 5.5 and 6.0 Environment.
- Experience in P2V, vMotion and VMware virtual center 5.5 & 6.0.
- Good hands on command line of VMware Environment
- Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
- Data Center consolidation experience preferred.
- VMware vRealize vROPS & Automation, VMware SRM & Auto Deploy Experience
- Ability to perform project work and server builds in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide advanced level expertise on IT issues relating to ESX, Windows Servers etc.
- Different hardware knowledge.
- Good Knowledge in CISCO UCS Blade & Standalone Environment
- Performs complex blade server administration, network, database and storage integration with Cisco UCS compute frameworks and virtualization technologies (ESXi).
- Basic understanding of Network topology TCP/IP, Layered topology.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Certification would be VCP5.0 and MCSA preferable.
- Adhere Security policies and practices as well as demonstrated ability to modify VMWare settings to make the server compliant.
- Knowledge of change management process and experience planning and executing scheduled changes.
Exclusive NSX Skills:
- VMWare NSX and SDN technologies
- Patch & Upgrade management of NSX components
- Configuration of overall NSX environment components
- Support VXLAN logical switch networks
- Support Routing protocols in VMware NSX Logical Routers
- Support NSX Edge services gateway services
- Support NSX Firewall
- Administration of Management and Control Plane Components (NSX Manager & Controller Clusters)
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Abhinov Kumar