San Antonio, Texas, US - 78006 San Antonio, TX 78006
Job Title: Windows Security & Access
Location: San Antonio, Texas, US - 78006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job description :
Windows Security And Access Provisioning Job Description:
- Provide access to Users and Service Accounts that are requested by customers by verifying security
- related concerns and the level of access needed.
- Create User accounts and manage their passwords for the automation of application jobs on DEV, TEST and PRODUCTION environments on Windows Platform.
- Verify User/Service accounts that need elevated and/or privileged access are approved via CLIENT’S
- Information Security standards.
- Standard naming conventions per CLIENT’S’s security policies.
- Gather sensitive information like Owner/SME’s info for TPM Applications for the approval of
- customer’s individual requests.
- Use the SAA/SAU tool to create Service accounts with a unique ID and password so that only authorized personnel are able to use the account for job/processes.
- Create/modify/manage groups for the respective applications which are responsible for daily tasks on respective environments.
- Troubleshoot failed jobs with respect to security concerns like password expiration, lack of access
- and/or having group privileges.
- Update status of requests/incidents via CLIENT’S’s approved workflow
- Prioritizing the customer requests depends on the business justification and expediting the process by
- coordinating with various teams.
- Collaborate with Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Working/modifying automated scripts which are developed by our team for running multiple servers
- all at once through Enterprise Batch.
- Respond to tickets within team defined Service Level Objectives (SLO).
- Participate in the activities of the Windows Security staff to include timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up, and communication of problems with the user community.
- Document actions taken for audit and legal purposes within approved event tracking system (internal wiki).
- Implement permissions to share and filesystems following least privilege principles
- Implement new accesses through PSM solution for TPM application owners
- Implement new Managed and Unmanaged service accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshoot access issues with service accounts
- Troubleshoot issues with Cyberark implementation of managed service accounts
- Manage group membership for different types of accounts based on CLIENT’S security and access standards.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out A Recruiter:
Name: Lina Mitnasala
Phone : 678-298-7894