Windows Vmware L3
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title: Windows Vmware L3
Location: San Francisco, California - 94112
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design, install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot virtualized, desktop applications running in large Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Terminal Services and VMWare ESX environment.
- Must be familiar with virtual desktop/applications access technologies from both an engineering and administrative perspective.
- Strong experience with Application, Terminal Services, monitoring and performance metering. Extensive knowledge with Microsoft infrastructure technologies including:
- DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory 2003/2008, Group Policy Objects – specifically supporting the technologies. Tune and configure OS kernel and networking parameters.
- Provide ongoing operation/support of enterprise-wide applications, policies, and technology in the server, client environment such as Terminal Services and VMware VDI. Participate in planning and execution of new Clinical/Business/Enterprise systems implementation/deployment.
- Assist in the installation, customization and maintenance of new systems or software.
- Solve complex technical problems, communicating technical concepts to clients and peers with mixed levels of technical abilities, and making sound technical and architectural decisions independently.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively in written and oral
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127