Plano Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Wintel Lead
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 9-11 Years experience in administering Windows 2008/2012 Server and Active Directory.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance RIMM Project (Including Remote Installation and Maintenance of existing setup / Server / Servers and installation of new setup / Server / Servers).
- Deal with Hardware vendors like IBM / HP / Dell /. Following up with Vendors hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes.
- Responsible for Root cause analysis
- Responsible for Resolving Escalated issue.
- Will have to report the daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports.
- Will make sure that the Tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and escalated as per the escalation Matrix.
- Should be an expert in SCCM technology.
- Knowledge on ESX servers from command line
- Monitoring and Performance analysis on ESX Servers and VMs
- Patching of ESX severs and VMs with VMware Update manager
- Allocation of storage spaces to VMs through SAN
- Ability to work with VSPHERE / VMware Consolidated Backup / Virtual machine backups
- Basic understanding of VERITAS Cluster/Volume manager on Windows
- Basic understanding of using SCCM for windows patch management.
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Global exposure in large environments would be preferred.
- Must be open for 24x7 operations
- MCSE / MCSA / MCP / MCITP / VCP are a must.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Joseph Jallu
Phone: +1 678-310-2648