Wireless Technical Engineer
Houston Houston, TX 77063
Job Title : Wireless Technical Engineer
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Houston, TX - 77063
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The selected contractor will be responsible for design configuration and implementation support for customer or internal network infrastructures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected contractor will provide Pre-service and Post-Deployment technical support
- Need to Assess and escalate technical issues in support of Cisco and HPE-Aruba
- Perform Verification & validation testing; developing performance benchmarks
- Demonstrate Ability to quickly access and analyze pertinent data points in order to focus getting to root cause on customer issues
- Handle and execute Airwave configuration, installation, deployment, use, and incident management
- Need to Proactively analyze and recommend ways to optimize multi-vendor equipment and software wireless LAN environment.
- 7+ years of experience in practical Layer 2 and Layer 3 internetworking.
- 3+ years of experience of practical hands on Aruba WLAN and 802.11 experience and expertise.
- Four-year college or university degree or equivalent training and certification.
- Need to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wireless networks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security, authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IP network management.
- Prior Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers 1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level).
- Sound Experience working in customer technical support roles; designing and deploying services, assessing and triage of troubles, managing trouble tickets, and trouble resolution.
- Hands on Experience and understanding of LAN/WAN architectures and designs; mobile networking, and cloud networking.
- Methodical approach to trouble resolution.
- Experience in addressing multi-variable trouble environments.
- Need to work on-site at customer premises regularly.
- Need to be Comfortable with non-standard work schedule.
- Have Ability to attain and maintain Aruba certifications: ACCP, ACMP, ACCX.
- Prior Experience in consulting network engineer role, preferred.
- Protocol analysis- TCP/IP stack and PCAP.
- Expertise with LINUX, XML, HTML, Power shell, Orchestrator.
- 2+ years of Experience with CLEARWAVE and AIRWAVE
- Prior Experience in the running and maintaining of the network, not necessarily in the implementation part
- 3-5+ years of Project management experience/skills/background, a plus.
- 3-5+ years of NETSCOUT AIRMAGNETTM Survey PRO and Spectrum XT, or EKAHAU.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
- Aruba Certified Solutions Professional
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)
- Aruba Certified Design Expert
- Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional or Expert
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Helen : firstname.lastname@example.org 678-604-8280
Zach : email@example.com 678-203-2370