Word Press Developer
Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94043
Job Title: Word Press Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94043
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Extensive experience supporting and developing in Word press and related infrastructure
- Good design perspective like HTML5, CSS, designing banners
- Should have experience in vulnerability remediation including Cross-site scripting, Stored XSS, etc.
- Must have good experience in creating and updating/customizing plug-ins and widgets in Word Press
- Knowledge of Mysql database, SQL language.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies - ability to estimate work completion required to build an overall predictable plan.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration to manage servers.
- Able to partner effectively with functional leads and content owners/SMEs to understand requirements, make recommendations and execute.
- SharePoint Administration (and knowledge of SharePoint online, permissions, site collection, etc)
- Service Now Administration
- Experience working on multi-regional HR Intranet sites
- Project management experience
- Experience with Trumba.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org : 678-298-7894