Farmington, Connecticut, US - 06030 Farmington, CT 06030
Job Title: Workday Consultant
Location: Farmington, Connecticut, US - 06030
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Experience with Workday advanced report writing including BIRT ,dashboards, scorecards, composite reports, and Prism
- Collaborating with the business to develop global business requirements and configuring Workday reporting solutions: advanced, matrix, composite reports, and Prism
- Partnering with key stakeholders in delivery of reporting solutions to meet business needs
- Analyzing and testing new Workday functionality as part of the weekly updates and bi-annual feature releases
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly and enjoy doing so
- Strong bias for action with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to proactively recommend design best practices
- Ability to work in a matrix and international multi-cultural environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out A Recruiter:
Name: Sherman Elle
Phone No: 678-250-9916