Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
OakBrook Terrace OakBrook Terrace, IL 60181
Job Title: Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
Location: OakBrook Terrace, IL - 60181
Duration: 3 Months
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person coming in this role is responsible to provide data input and maintain claims administrator and RMIS systems.
- Maintain workers compensation file diary system.
- Boost and monitor workers compensation claims associated with any plant consolidations or closure.
- Prepare state funded workers compensation payroll reports.
- Assist in audits of outside claims administrators for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Will be responsible to deal with Supervise internal workers compensation claims reporting, file review and claims management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verification and formalizing internal claim fee allocations and schedules.
- Assist in the review of outside claims administrators (TPAs and Insurer) for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Assist Claims Manager in projects, other efforts.
- Assist with administrative work for application preparation.
- Serve as a resource to business units on workers compensation claims handling issues.
- Provide new locations with claims packets for claims reporting.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581