Tempe Phoenix, AZ 85040
Position: Xamarin/.NET Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85040
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries
- The Xamarin /.NET Software Developer will provide technical design, development, and support of TAPFIN Technology products and solutions; built primarily with Microsoft .net technologies.
- A primary responsibility will be to help convert an existing Cordova mobile application to Xamarin Forms and to extend the application's functionality once converted.
- The Xamarin /.NET Software Developer will work in collaboration with the TAPFIN Technology team and well as TAPFIN business partners in creating top quality technical solutions, enabling TAPFIN to achieve its business objectives.
Primary Job Functions
- Participates in requirements analysis and definition.
- Designs, develops mobile and .Net applications, including system utilities for testing, monitoring, and administration of applications.
- Development efforts will focus mainly on mobile app based data-driven products.
- Develop new documentation and participate in the development of department technical procedures.
- Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art programming techniques, implements them, and advocates their implementation
- Experience with Xamarin building cross platform applications for IOS and Android.
- Experience with Xamarin forms, sharing code across platforms
- Experience debugging applications in simulator and emulator environments, and on actual devices
- Experience with CI process for, building, and deploying mobile applications.
- 3-5 years of overall Microsoft development experience - .Net framework with C#
- .net 4.0/4.5/4.51
- Service Oriented Architecture and Rest based APIs
- Proficiency with Data Modeling, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Concepts, and Design Pattern Techniques are a plus
- Experience with unit testing tools / mocking frameworks
- Collaborative, active listener and open to new ideas
- Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional expertise and detailed knowledge of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding of the data processing environment, its impact on business functions and the client’s business
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Optional Desired Skills:
- Entity Framework 4.0+
- 3+ year SQL Server experience (SQL /T-SQL)
- Bachelor's Degree
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376