eCommerce Content Specialist
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: eCommerce Content Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Entry-Level role in supporting our content and merchandising direction, the eCommerce, Merchandiser& Content Specialist will become familiar with our software and publishing requirements.
- Duties will include data normalization, data management, web-publishing tasks, and software testing.
- Manage large sets of data, including maintenance, updates, and analysis.
- Over 2 million aircraft parts catalog Format and review product information for correctness, completeness, and overall quality.
- Support product information activities in merchandising content.
- Create monitor, and report on merchandising production schedules.
- Manage data initiatives aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Optimize data initiatives aligned with company goals and objectives.
- HS diploma/GED
- College preferred
- Experience with MS Office (heavy Excel), Hybris, AJC, JIRA ticketing
- Excellent communication skills-frequently interfaces with IT, Marketing, Sales departments.
- Merchandising/Content Management experience a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376