eXtream Systems Specialist
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title : eXtream Systems Specialist
Duration : 12 Months (Potential For Extension)
Location : Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- The person is responsible in creation and maintenance of letters/documents produced by non-host eXtream software.
- Conceive, design, implement structures and programs to business systems software, procedures to solve complex business/scientific problems and provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Performs as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and technical guidance on complex projects.
- Coordinates with customers, business analysts and team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with business, IT strategies and comply with the organizations architectural standards.
- Provide recommendations on design based long-term IT organization strategy and towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Participate in component and data architecture design, monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Develop programming, standards, enterprise-level applications, custom integration solutions and complex interrelationships in programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Responsible to devise new sources of data and develop new approaches, techniques which involves in the full systems life cycle by maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Support, lead, plan, organize, and coordinate complex projects or phases of large projects. Determine and resolve problems with systems analysts, programmers and systems users.
- Support with test designed programs, verify logic and perform necessary debugging as required.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree OR associates degree in Computer Science, IT with 2-4 years of relevant experience in IT , Technical experience with systems analysis, design, programming.
- knowledge of non-host (mainframe) is required as they print letters using mainframe.
- Experience on eXtream Software Live Editor is highly preferred.
- Knowledge on Medicare - FISS System and MCS System.
- Excellent communication both – verbal and written is required as they will be high levels of customer interface.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872
Victor @ email@example.com - 678-487-8577