Houston Houston, TX 77001
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. May develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms.
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis. Career-Level position within field.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- The Digital Innovation Mobile Contractor will partner with the eCommerce Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various “proof of concept” projects.
- In the evolving Digital eCommerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace.
- This changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passion about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of our customers and how emerging technology can improve the customer experien
Duties Responsibilities & Activities:
- Partner with the eCommerce team and iT to prepare and program various proof of concepts” for testing
- Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
- Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
Test And Iterate:
- Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and iT teams to rest and iterate on
- developed software and programs
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
- Quickly integrate and update projects
Hand - Off:
- Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as “proof concepts” move to production
- Experience with iPhone Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
- Experience with Location technologies (iBeacon, BLE), Push Notification technologies
- Experience developing native iOS platforms: Objective-C, iOS SDK, and XCODE
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, 678-250-9916