Information Security Project Manager
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Job Title: Information Security Project Manager
Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey - 07417
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Designs, plans, and integrates cloud computing and virtualization systems.
- Developing and executing action plans for completing projects related to the enterprise’s InfoSec priorities.
- Must have understanding of federal directives and requirements related to cyber security.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, cloud service provider selection, implementation techniques, application & data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and in cloud computing and virtualization technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration; cloud deployment models including public, community, private, and hybrid; cloud service delivery models including infrastructure-, platform-, and software-as-a-service; automation; hypervisors; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail business studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Recommending/making decisions project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Determining and pursuing courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Drive change management, overall project control, and team participation.
- Experience as an IT/security project manager.
- Cloud experience related to O365, Azure, and/or AWS.
- Project management certification e.g. PMP will be preferred.
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership in this role, would be in charge of security systems, such as firewalls, data protection controls, patching, encryption, vulnerability scanning, pen testing etc.,
- Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with ability to work directly with customers.
- Ability to work independently and focus on delivery of services on time.
- Experience in managing multiple large, high-profile projects concurrently.
- Ability to pick up already inflight initiatives and drive to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Develop and maintain a project delivery schedule/Gantt chart
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula