Panama City Panama City , FL 32412
Job Title: Accountant II
Location: Panama City, FL - 32412
Duration: 9 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Panama City Mill is seeking a Senior Accountant who will work with minimal supervision on a large insurance claim and financials for a natural disaster (hurricane) occurring in October 2018.
- This role will be an integral part of the claim team and will work with mill personnel as well as corporate and division resources in accounting, finance and risk management.
- Provide organization of invoices, purchase orders, receiving, calculations, etc. for the hurricane insurance claim in addition to analytical support.
- Monitor AVM (invoices for payment) and RNV (received not invoiced) queues.
- Assist in providing financial guidance and tracking for the claim/capital/results.
- Understand and analyze plant results as needed for hurricane.
- Assist with forecast.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures to improve the quality of documentation and drive stronger ownership and accountability of results.
- Support the accounting function with the monthly closing process by gathering and analyzing data required for journal entries.
- 5-7 years of experience. Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Four-year accounting/finance degree required.
- Must be self-starting/self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Good communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with JD Edwards and Hyperion a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Anjali @ email@example.com - 972-474-6777