Accounts Payable Analyst (Multiple job openings)
SAN ANTONIO San Antonio, TX 78259
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst (Multiple job openings)
Location: SAN ANTONIO TX - 78259
Duration: 6-12 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provides accounting support to accounting team, and assists accounting personnel in month end close procedures, sorting and processing accounts payable and receivables, reconciliation, expense reports, etc. Verifies invoices and other accounting records are accurate. Makes recommendations to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains and audits accounting system and updates documents and records. Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports. Researches and investigates discrepancies in data.
- Researches and reconciles records to respond to inquiries both internally and externally. Returns records to vendor with incomplete/incorrect information.
- Maintains off-site storage. Retrieves records as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting support, Accounts Payable Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jared @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 415-226-0209