Active directory admin
Upper Providence, PA Upper Providence, PA 19460
Job Title: Active directory admin
Location: Upper Providence, PA - 19460
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Relevant Experience: 6+yrs in Active Directory,
- Qualification: Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation and maintenance of Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows2003 Server, Windows 2010 Server
- Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS 5.0/6.0, FTP, Group Policy.
- Experience in Testing and implementing security patches released by Microsoft.
- Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. SLA metrics and Escalations for Manage Now R1 Ticketing tool.
- Experience of Installation, configuration, Migration and deployment of Windows 2010 Server.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting of Enterprise Servers Environment.
- Sound Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
- Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, deployment and troubleshooting Windows servers.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
- MCSE 2000/2003, MCTS on Windows Server 2010
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula
Phone: (678) 890-5105