Administrative Assistant - Health Care / Executive Assistant
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Administrative Assistant – Health Care / Executive Assistant
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94143
Duration : 3+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Looking for an experienced professional who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field.
- Responsible for managing, planning and administering a range of administrative operations in a small to medium academic department, or a small to medium non-academic department or program.
- Should gather, analyze, prepare and summarize reports (financial, HR, etc.) and respond to divisional requests in a timely fashion.
- Manage issues, demanding needs and schedule meetings accordingly (includes ad hoc committee meetings).
- Coordinates and submits purchasing and reimbursements through client’s online systems.
- Process reimbursements and strategies around and promotes the projects.
- Responsible for scheduling, providing food and refreshments, detailed notes, preparing basic to detailed reports, and finding on and off campus locations to house the committee.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Should have thorough knowledge of University rules and regulations, processes, protocols and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and / or personnel management.
- Should have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Should have knowledge of common computer application programs.
- Poses excellent skills in MS Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Should have expert written and verbal communications skills, excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372
Sabrina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8581
Regina: email@example.com - 678-310-2892