Dallas TX 75202
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Duration : 15 Months
Location : Dallas, TX - 75202
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will Perform a variety of detailed administrative and support services to the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to assist in the preparation, maintenance, control of records, budget information, reports and training classes.
- Need to Schedules and tracks training class registrations (LSO).
- Will Work with confidential material including contractual/legal documents.
- Handle and Coordinate activities with internal and external clients.
- Need to Contact personnel at various organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports.
- Determines processes to handle routine assignments for the organization such as report generation, bills, vouchers, worksheets and workflow.
- May need to assist in answering hot lines or other telephone lines.
- Handle and Prepare Welcome Letters to new hires for assigned new hire training classes and putting together the Welcome Kits for each new hire, shipping kits
- The candidate will need to record the new hires shirt size & preferred name for Initial Team Colors & Name Tags
- Will be responsible Activating the new hire COU handset and coordinating drops/adds from classes they are assigned; answering questions from new hire, staffing & field employees
Top Skills required:
- Ability to Multi-tasking (balancing this week’s class, along w/the next two weeks classes)
- Sound Professional communication skills as they talk/email with our customers (internal/external)
- Strong Data Entry (for creating 90-100 shipping labels a week) skills required
- Sound expertise to use Excel: sort, filter, cut, paste, move data, update data, familiar w/a SharePoint which is where we store all our information
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-606-5014