Azure Cloud Architect
Parsippany, New Jersey, US - 07054 Parsippany, NJ 07054
Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, US - 07054
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experienced candidate - Microsoft Azure for public, private and hybrid clouds
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Experience in designing and configuration Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Designed VNets and subscriptions to conform to Azure Network Limits.
- Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure External Load Balancer.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Capacity planning and architecture of Storage Accounts
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization and intrusion detections).
- Utilized NSGs for layer 4 Access Control List (ACLs) for incoming and outgoing packets.
- Used firewall appliance where requirements call for layer 7 security models.
- Leveraged VNET system routes and underlying route table that holds Local VNet Rules, On-premise Rules, Internet Rules and IP Forwarding as design basis.
- Designed User Defined Routes with custom route tables for specific cases to force tunneling to the Internet via on premise network and control use of virtual appliances in the customer’s Azure environment.
- Associated routes with VNets via the route table per relationship constraints.
- Managed IP Forwarding for VMs and role instances acting as virtual appliances.
- Configured BGP routes to enable ExpressRoute connections between on-premise data centers and Azure cloud.
- Reviewed workloads, system dependencies, business requirements and security requirements to optimize the Azure subscriptions, VNet design, NSGs, routing, deployment model and resource groups.
- Designed choice architectures for IaaS VMs, PaaS role instances and SaaS applications appropriate for the workloads (operating systems, applications, databases), transaction volumes, performance goals and security concerns.
- Experience in Implementation of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory for single sign on, authentication, authorization and Azure Role-based Access Control (RBAC).
- Utilized ASR (Azure Site Recovery), PowerShell and MVMC (Microsoft Virtual Machine Convertor) for on premise to cloud migrations
- Prepared capacity and architecture plan to create the Azure Cloud environment to host migrated IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for refactored applications and databases.
- Should be able to perform Azure POCs and able to Review, Analyze.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula